Old 09-21-2011, 04:32 PM
Babu Raj

Default Intro About me

Hai Friends,

I am Babu Raj from Touch Campus, Vellore - Tamilnadu,India.
I would Like to focus on Edubuntu and its related packages like
School Tool. Touch Campus is training based service oriented
industry, where we facilitate students to know about the edubuntu
packages with awarding samll-level certification programs.We make
Three Dimension Interaction through Schools and colleges regarding
Campus status online via School Tool. I would like to join this group
each and every student must get trained edubuntu and familiar in
ubuntu.