Old 06-23-2011, 09:51 AM
Leena

Default How to Install LTSP after edubuntu 11.04 is done?

Hi,

We have downloaded Edubuntu 11.04, and had to add few edu tools to
it as Kstars, PhET, Ktechlab, Kgeography which did not come with
standard installation.

Ā*Now we have customized Edubuntu 11.04 image for our use.

When we tried to install using this (Custom version) installation
went fine, except for it did not ask me LTSP option.

Is there something wrong?

My question is: Can I install LTSP later in my machine (where
edubuntu 11.04 customized is installed)

using this command:Ā* ā€œapt-get install ltsp-server-standaloneā€

Thanks,

Leena Mulye

Technical Project Associate

IT for Change

In special consultative status with the United
Nations ECOSOC

www.ITforChange.net

Tel:+91-80-2665 4134, 2653 6890. Fax:+91-80-4146
1055

Have

you heard about the free and open source software Visit http://www.public-software.in/