Old 06-14-2011, 02:05 PM
alex telipko

Default alexey telipko: a little bit about myself

Peace be with you all,
My name is Alexey and I am computer technician for Red River Valley
School division in Manitoba, Canada.
Being system admin and "open source oriented" by nature I am trying to
bring the power of Linux into education.

I am interested in all kinds of applications OR/AND distro's that were
designed for purposes of secondary (kindergarten to grade 12) school.
Any other fresh idea will be very welcome

Thank you

Wishing you peace,
alexey telipko

"The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed"

Holy Scriptures, Isaiah the prophet, chapter 53