Old 06-14-2011, 01:35 AM
"睡了"

Default 回复: 回复: Hi!

Great,*so*we*can*comunicate*teaching*experie nce*with*each*other.**------------------*原始邮件*------------------发件人: "Simón Rui"; 发送时间: 2011年5月28日(星期*) 凌晨0:05收件人: "睡了"; 抄送: "ubuntu-education"; 主题: Re: 回复: Hi!*2011/5/26 睡了 <sundmaggie@live.cn>:
> I am a teacher in distant education, so I want to know something new about
> information technology, andyou?

I take care of computers, and teach computer classes, at a small
school in Indiana, USA.

Simón

Old 06-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Simón Ruiz

2011/6/13 睡了 <sundmaggie@live.cn>:
> Great, so we can comunicate teaching experience with each other.

Indeed!

Completely random coincidence: I'm writing this from Beijing.

I'm with a group of teachers on a cultural exchange trip. We've
visited Shanghai, Hangzhou (where we visited the New Century Foreign
Language School), Guilin (Yangshuo), and finally Beijing.

We are leaving the country in a couple of days, but I have had a
wonderful experience in your beautiful country!

Simón