Old 12-31-2010, 12:31 PM
ubugnu

Default Fonts don't display in the STEP physics simulator under Gnome

Hello,I've installed STEP physics simulator, I loved it but fonts won't to appear in the simulator screen, instead of having this http://edu.kde.org/step/pics/gas1.png I have this http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uGcgLiQvkI8/TR3MkUle8gI/AAAAAAAAANM/dOMw6bUrR9M/s1600/Capture.png

Thanks for any help

--
Think Ubuntu.
http://www.ubuntudz.com