-   Ubuntu Education (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-education/)
-   -   Growing list of schools using Ubuntu (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-education/430441-growing-list-schools-using-ubuntu.html)

Belinda Lopez 09-22-2010 04:48 PM

Growing list of schools using Ubuntu

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Education/UbuntuSchools

I created this list to start tracking some of the great work being done
in schools and other learning organisations around Ubuntu. If you have
any others, please add them.

Also, if anyone has any photos they would like to share showing Ubuntu
in Education that we might be able to use for some promotional
materials, please let me know.

thanks all!

Belinda

Education
Canonical
belinda.lopez@canonical.com
dinda@ubuntu.com
IRC: dinda
Office: Galveston, Texas
--
Ubuntu - Linux for Human Beings
http://www.ubuntu.com

Elizabeth Krumbach 09-22-2010 05:05 PM

Growing list of schools using Ubuntu

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Belinda Lopez
<belinda.lopez@canonical.com> wrote:
> http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Education/UbuntuSchools

Looking great!

> Also, if anyone has any photos they would like to share showing Ubuntu
> in Education that we might be able to use for some promotional
> materials, please let me know.

You're welcome to use the photos here (I typically license CC-BY-SA,
but I'm willing to drop BY for clean promo materials):
http://princessleia.com/journal/?p=3315

I'm currently working to document all the schools handled by Partimus
here in San Francisco with photos, tech details and other information
so I'll have even more in the months to come.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com