Old 08-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Elizabeth Krumbach

Default Education Conference Slides (was: This List Still alive?)

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Here's the wiki page for one of the conferences he attended, along
> with slides: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewYorkTeam/Events/20100325 which
> has slides to a presentation he did, on slide 24 he discusses costs as
> he sees them for using open source rather than proprietary. He also
> has other presentations that I can't put my finger on at the moment.
> We should work with him to get these slides shared more widely, it
> took me a few minutes to dig them up.

I spoke with Charles, and he gave me links to all his slides, which I
added to the wiki:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Educators

What might be of most interest is his talk at EdTechDay in 2009 on
"Saving money with Free Software" - if you click on the link on the
wiki it'll bring you to the event page for the New York team, the
slides are available for download there (just search the page for
"download the presentation").

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com