Old 08-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Elizabeth Krumbach

Default James Liu (USC-Los Angeles, CA): Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 10:53 AM, James Liu <jamesc.pliu@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is James Liu. I am new to this list and so I wanted to introduce
> myself. I am a student at USC (University of Southern California, NOT South
> Carolina) and have been contemplating the possibility of using the Edubuntu
> package to create a virtual academy. I am new to all of this and definitely
> NOT technologically-savvy but I look forward to the learning experience.

Hi James!

I'm up in Northern California working with the non-profit Partimus.org
to deploy Ubuntu to 6 local public (charter) schools. The distance
will probably prohibit us from in-person collaboration but please do
mail the list with questions you may have, I am hopeful that the
success that Partimus and others have had can directly help others.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com