-   Ubuntu Education (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-education/)
-   -   Problem with edubuntu and LTSP (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-education/36523-problem-edubuntu-ltsp.html)

Skywalker 01-13-2008 09:48 PM

Problem with edubuntu and LTSP

Hi dear friends,

yesterday I installed a server Ltsp and Ubuntu 7.10.

I tested it with my lap and two virtual machine, all
worked fine.
Well, when I installed it in the classroom with
eleven
clients many problem occured.

Sound work random on the clients : the first yes the
second and the third no.... the sixth yes and so on.

Local devices ..disappear...

The floppy icons exactly like sound.

...and last case... I need about 2 minutes to load the
client.

The user was add to fuse's group and in lts.conf was
write true to localdev and sound options.

Besides, I gave the right permission to user for
cdrom access, sound and floppy.

Have anybody any idea?

Thank for your help

Sky

ICQ number : 79163695
"Windows ? Quello non un sistema operativo ..... un sistema nervoso ahhh !!" Natalino Balasso ,Zelig.