-   Ubuntu Education (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-education/)
-   -   Moodle (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-education/356014-moodle.html)

04-13-2010 12:33 AM

Moodle

Don:

I will see if I can find any courses that will fit. I am leading the charge to developing some Moodle courses that will be hosted by the umbrella UCLP project -- covering how to use Ubuntu and FOSS programs. I am very interested if you have any content in that area or would be willing to help us build that content.

Charles Profitt

Matt Burkhardt 04-13-2010 09:24 AM

Moodle

*