Old 04-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Don Davie

Default Moodle

Good Morning List!
*
We are bringing on 50 linux ubuntu laptops for a moodle lab next year but we are having a hard time finding good quality courses for classes.* I have the AP moduals for science, math and english from UC Santabarba (?).* I am trying to find elective classes that can be self contained via distance learning or in a lab environment.** Any ideas where I can look?* and is their a specific name for a self contained course that has been created allready?*

*
Don E. Davie
University Preparatory High School
Visalia, CA 93277