Old 04-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Naresh Chander Chawla

Default Visit my Netlog profile

Title: Visit my Netlog profile

*

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
Click here.

*
*

*
*
*

*

Naresh Chander Chawla

male - 72 years old

Tamil Nadu

2
*
friends

*
*
Hi!

I created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blog and events and I'd like to add you as a friend to show this to you. You first need to register on Netlog!

Afterwards you can create your own profile.

*

Take a look

*

Cheers,
Naresh Chander

*

*
*
*
*

*
*

*

Is the button above not displayed well?

Click here, or paste the link below in the address bar of your browser.

http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=745080669&id=6&url="">

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?

Click here
.

Netlog NV/SA - E. Braunplein 18. B-9000 Gent. Belgium.

BE0859635972 -

abuse-en@netlog.com

*

*
*

Old 07-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Santosh V

Title: Visit my Netlog profile

*
*

*
*
*

*

Santosh V

male - years old

Karnataka

*
*
Hi!

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blog and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it.

*

Take a look

*

You can create your own profile too.