Old 03-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Belinda Lopez

Default Ubuntu User Magazine article - Education corner

http://www.ubuntu-user.com/Magazine/Current-Issue

If you haven't seen the new Ubuntu User magazine it's great! I met the
editor of the magazine at the SCALE conference last week and talked to
her about doing a few articles spotlighting education. In one I would
like to highlight some of the teachers using Ubuntu in the classroom.
Is there anyone I can interview to get more info on what is working for
educators? and what is not working? what resources/applications you
would like to see in upcoming releases?

Please send me an email with your contact info so I can coordinate the
interview with you.

Thanks!

Belinda Lopez (dinda)

Training Project Manager