Old 01-25-2010, 12:35 PM
Algot Runeman

Default Curriculum and FLOSS tools

@Ravi,

Curriculum help may be available from the Curriki.org site. Though its
focus isn't on FLOSS integration, it is intended to be open and
adaptable. As you find useful lesson plans (which are not copyright
limited) you might also add them to the Curriki site, improving it.

http://curriki.org

Old 01-25-2010, 05:27 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Hi Algot

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Algot Runeman
<algot.runeman@verizon.net> wrote:
> Curriculum help may be available from the Curriki.org site. Though its
> focus isn't on FLOSS integration, it is intended to be open and
> adaptable. As you find useful lesson plans (which are not copyright
> limited) you might also add them to the Curriki site, improving it.
>
> http://curriki.org

I tried it but all the links to content pages just returns a blank search page?

Or am I doing it wrong?

-Jonathan

Old 01-25-2010, 05:31 PM
Jason Morgan

I found some good stuff on the site, thanks for the link.