Old 11-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Brian Murray

Default Debugging Wiki Pages

I noticed today that there were quite a few pages at the Ubuntu wiki
regarding debugging procedures that were not linked to at the
DebuggingProcedures[0] page. I have gone ahead and fixed this but I
wanted to thank the authors of these pages as it helps the Bug Squad out
a great deal. Additionally, I would like to ask that everyone link to
their debugging pages from the central list and add the BugSquad
category to their debugging page.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProcedures

Thanks!
--