Old 02-13-2008, 12:23 AM
Kees Cook

Default Upcoming Security Team Meeting - Wed 13 Feb 20:00 UTC - #ubuntu-meeting

Hi,

This is a quick reminder that the next Ubuntu Security Team meeting is
scheduled for Wed 13 Feb 20:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

The current agenda is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
Please feel free to add new items, but keep in mind we only have an hour
for the meeting.

Anyone interested in security work in Ubuntu is encouraged to attend.

Thanks,

-Kees

--
Kees Cook
Ubuntu Security Team

Old 02-13-2008, 09:28 AM
Stefan Potyra

Hi,

sorry, won't be able to attend.

Am Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2008 02:23 schrieb Kees Cook:
> Hi,
>
> This is a quick reminder that the next Ubuntu Security Team meeting is
> scheduled for Wed 13 Feb 20:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
>
> The current agenda is available here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
> Please feel free to add new items, but keep in mind we only have an hour
> for the meeting.

just an idea: as motu-swat is currently a moderated team, how about using the
meetings to also discuss membership approvals for motu-swat there?

Cheers,
Stefan.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:35 AM
"Joe Jaxx"

Sounds like a great idea. I also suggested this for the -pentest team as well.