-   -   disk-manager by default (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-development/51503-disk-manager-default.html)

Evan 02-09-2008 08:54 PM

disk-manager by default

I haven't a clue when/if it will get included, but I really like the concept. If AutoFsck (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AutoFsck) gets included, it would be a good place to integrate the options window.

On 2/9/08, Piotr Zaryk <oponek@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I noticed the disk-manager is checked as milestone for alpha5. Is there a chance to get it included in Ubuntu? The app is very stable and it's a great idea IMHO.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/disk-manager-by-default

Zaryk

Scott Kitterman 02-09-2008 09:11 PM

disk-manager by default

On Saturday 09 February 2008 16:43, Piotr Zaryk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed the disk-manager is checked as milestone for alpha5. Is there a
> chance to get it included in Ubuntu? The app is very stable and it's a
> great idea IMHO.
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/disk-manager-by-default

Specs for Hardy were largely done back in October/November of last year and
this spec was proposed last week, so this proposal is months late for Hardy.
Considering it's not even in Ubuntu at all at this point, I'd suggest it's
extraordinarily unlikely.

Scott K

Sarah Hobbs 02-10-2008 02:49 AM

disk-manager by default