Old 02-08-2008, 11:53 PM
"Cory K."

Default More verbose output on forced fsck?

I have a home server with 8 drives in it ranging from 80GB-1TB. From
time to time I have to reboot this thing and I have had a forced fsck
every other time.

I looks as though only the OS drive/partition gives any kind of output.

[************** ] 78% Or something like that.

But when checking the other 7 drives it sits there at a blinking _.

Now when it sits there for 20mins or more with no output it starts to
become very tedious not knowing what's up. Time left ect...

So is is it possible to enable a verbose mode when checking the rest of
the drives for Hardy?

-Cory