Old 02-06-2008, 07:37 AM
"Dusan Halicky"

Default Typo in bluetooth-3.19-0ubuntu3 packages description

Hi.

There is typo in packages description for package "bluetooth" version
"3.19-0ubuntu3", in Ubuntu 7.10. There is:

Originial-Maintainer: Debian Bluetooth Maintainers ...

It should be "Original", not "Originial", one "i" is vacant.

The same bug is in: bluez-cups, bluez-utils. I use packages
description from here:

http://sk.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/gutsy/main/binary-i386/Packages.bz2

But I think it's common bug in all repositories. Here is how I found this bug:

cat packages | grep -v '^ ' | awk '{ print $1 }' | grep ':' | sort -u

Architecture:
Breaks:
Bugs:
Build-Essential:
Conflicts:
Depends:
Enhances:
Essential:
Filename:
Installed-Size:
Maintainer:
MD5sum:
Npp-Applications:
Npp-Mimetype:
Npp-Name:
Origin:
Provides:
Python-Runtime:
Python-Version:
Recommends:
Replaces:
Section:
SHA1:
SHA256:
Size:
Source:
Suggests:
Tag:
Task:
Vcs-Bzr:
Version:

Old 02-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Murat Gunes

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 09:37 +0100, Dusan Halicky wrote:
> Hi.
>
> There is typo in packages description for package "bluetooth" version

This has been fixed in the Hardy source package.

m.