Old 03-22-2009, 10:26 PM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

Default Versioning of no-change rebuilds

Hello,

*I've noticed recently that a very large number of rebuilds have been versioned by incrementing the Ubuntu revision instead of appending buildX. I was wondering if there was discussion on this that I had missed or if a number of folks lately had simply forgotten to use the correct convention? As I recall from reading the source of tools such as MoM, they specifically look for buildN like they look for ubuntuN.

Cheers,
--
Cody A.W. Somerville
Software Systems Release Engineer