Old 03-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Dan Munckton

Default gdb on ppc getting stuck in call___do_global_ctors_aux

Hi folks

I wondered if any other PPC folks had seen this one ...

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ps3-port/+bug/137312

I reopened it as I'm getting this very symptom from both Jaunty's gdb
6.8-3ubuntu2 and the last version of ppu-gdb running on the PS3. If both
versions of gdb are now showing this problem does that mean we have some
change in the binary/object format for PPC in Jaunty which is tripping
gdb up?

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Dan