Old 03-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default Co-operation meeting

First, hello everybody on the list!

Based on the discussion at UDS Mountain View (see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-cooperation), I've now added a meeting in
the Fridge Calendar (http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar) about the
co-operation between *buntu* flavors. The areas of discussion would be
wide, including making contact lists up-to-date, restarting
art.ubuntu.com, discussing hardware compatibilities etc. The goal is to
share resources efficiently and well balanced while utilizing people in
the functional teams as much as possible.

The exact time for the meeting is *March 16th 16:00 UTC*. Please mark up
this in your calendar, if you're interested OR if you are a TEAM LEAD.
The (preliminary) agenda for the meeting can be found at the wiki page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-cooperation.

Thanks for your attention and let's co-operate.

--
Pasi Lallinaho
Xubuntu Marketing Lead

Old 03-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Martin Owens

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 18:44 +0200, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
> First, hello everybody on the list!
>
> Based on the discussion at UDS Mountain View (see
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-cooperation), I've now added a meeting in
> the Fridge Calendar (http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar) about the
> co-operation between *buntu* flavors. The areas of discussion would be
> wide, including making contact lists up-to-date, restarting
> art.ubuntu.com, discussing hardware compatibilities etc. The goal is to
> share resources efficiently and well balanced while utilizing people in
> the functional teams as much as possible.

Is there any co-operation between spreadubuntu (Art for LoCos)
http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/ and art.ubuntu.com? It'd be silly to
have more than one gallery system if we can avoid it.

Regards, Martin