Old 02-27-2009, 11:07 AM
Jeremy Schoenhaar

Default toolkid (was Question)

Old 02-27-2009, 11:51 AM
"Spase Ivanovski"

Thanks Jeremy,

Well this software is more like a game for kids from 1 to 4 grade.
It has one part of the software that is called Comenius Logo where I am not
sure what it does but it has some interface for kids. There is another one
called Image Editor(something like paint) where kids can draw, play around
with pics etc. And the last and most important part is ToolKid which has
options for kids to do multiple teaching games like, math, guess the word
and etc. I am not sure what else you would need but let me know if you need
more information.
Thank again

Spase Ivanovski

Innovation