Old 01-30-2009, 07:12 PM
Stefan Potyra

Default ctrl-alt-backspace aka don't zap via GUI, was: lp:~albertomilone/gnome-control-center/randr-virtual into lp:~ubuntu-core-dev/gnome-control-center/ubuntu

Hi,

[for the record, discussion about allowing a user to activate
ctrl-alt-backspace via gui].
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 06:16:02PM -0000, Jordan Mantha wrote:

> One more point. This is *so* not the place [..] to have a
> conversation like this. [..]
> If you have a problem with it, use the
> ubuntu-devel mailing list.

Forwarding to ubuntu-devel, since I fully share your believe that this
discussion should be held on a mailing list instead of a merge request.

Please only follow-up to the mailing list in response.

Thanks,
Stefan.