-   -   Warnings when hdd reaches it capacity. (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-development/228855-warnings-when-hdd-reaches-capacity.html)

"Tuomas Aavikko" 01-04-2009 10:37 AM

Warnings when hdd reaches it capacity.

Good morning to you all.

I'm writing this post behalf basic users, who experiences issues when hard drive is full,
or space is limited, under ~1Gb of space left.

There is this blueprint
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/warning-of-disk-being-full
Which would be major improvement if/when implemented.
I thought there's no need for me to write more specific detailed post, since that blueprint explains it all.

Waiting for a reply, sincerely yours, Tuomas Aavikko.