Old 01-16-2009, 01:02 PM
"Jorge O. Castro"

Default Proceedings from UDS for Ubuntu 9.04

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the proceedings from the Ubuntu Developer
Summit for Ubuntu 9.04, which took place from 8-12 April in Mountain
View, CA, USA.

The notes are available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDSJaunty/Report

They are categorized by track. As you can see there are still a few
entries which are missing notes or have only a few bullets; we
encourage those of you that participated to continue to expand and
correct these pages.

--
Jorge Castro
jorge (at) ubuntu.com

Old 01-16-2009, 01:50 PM
"Og Maciel"

Was localization discussed at all? /me can't find anything in that link :/
--
Og B. Maciel

omaciel@foresightlinux.org
ogmaciel@gnome.org