Old 12-14-2008, 04:32 AM
Robert Collins

Default do you use evolution imap sync? please test a performance bugfix...

I found imap syncing almost impossible during UDS - turns out there was
a regression from hardy (not that hardy was stellar ). I've put a
proposed fix in my ppa https://edge.launchpad.net/~lifeless/+archive,
and would appreciate other folk giving it a spin - I don't want to
advocate a fix that makes it slower for other folk, for instance .

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution-data-server/+bug/307824

I'm running this myself and find it a massive improvement.

Cheers,
Rob