Old 11-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Patrick

Default Another suggestion

My "our best foot forward" thread appears to have bombed.

Perhaps I can help in another way...

Would it be helpful to Canonical/Ubuntu if I could help to locate
liquidated servers at low cost?

I assume you are selling Ubuntu preloaded on servers?

I work with a site called dovebid.com a lot. They are a bunch of
bastards but I have learned to work with them.

The savings are dramatic and if you can investigate the reason why they
were liquidated in the first place you can normally sort the junk from
the gold.

Please let me know if I can help-Patrick