Old 04-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Taylor

Default What happened to the Wasp theme?

Still waiting on my mailing list subscription approval, so I'll make this short and sweet: what happened to Wasp? BeOS was before my time, but I love the yellow and I love the icons. Right now I'm making do by using an older version of gnome-themes-extras. Was Wasp removed from this package for any particular reason?* A lack of Tango compliance, a lack of a maintainer/lack of interest?

Be a better friend, newshound, and