Old 10-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Jeremy Bicha

Default Replace language-selector with upstream "region"

On 28 September 2012 03:51, Sebastien Bacher <seb128@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> That's a leftover from last cycle but we should have time to tackle it this
> cycle... (not sure there is much to discuss at UDS so maybe not a discussion
> topic but a "just do it" one)

I guess the biggest challenge with this is to work with GNOME
designers and developers to adapt the UI to support the "language
pack" concept and "fallback languages."

https://live.gnome.org/Design/SystemSettings/RegionAndLanguage/ChangeProposals

Jeremy