Old 10-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Adolfo Jayme Barrientos

Default Typography (use of fonts) in Ubuntu's interface

I’m sooo looking forward to this :-) Currently GTK+ messes things up
when you have Ubuntu Medium installed, the Bold weight dissappears
from the font selector dialog, as well as other weird things I haven’t
fully investigated yet.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Sebastien Bacher

I’m sooo looking forward to this:-) Currently GTK+ messes things up
when you have Ubuntu Medium installed, the Bold weight dissappears
from the font selector dialog, as well as other weird things I haven’t
fully investigated yet.

Hey,

Interesting, did you open a bug about that? If not could you file one on
launchpad?

Thanks,
Sebastien Bacher