-   -   Typography (use of fonts) in Ubuntu's interface (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/711169-typography-use-fonts-ubuntus-interface.html)

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos 10-10-2012 12:18 PM

Typography (use of fonts) in Ubuntu's interface

I’m sooo looking forward to this :-) Currently GTK+ messes things up
when you have Ubuntu Medium installed, the Bold weight dissappears
from the font selector dialog, as well as other weird things I haven’t
fully investigated yet.

Sebastien Bacher 10-10-2012 04:04 PM

Typography (use of fonts) in Ubuntu's interface

I’m sooo looking forward to this:-) Currently GTK+ messes things up
when you have Ubuntu Medium installed, the Bold weight dissappears
from the font selector dialog, as well as other weird things I haven’t
fully investigated yet.

Hey,

Interesting, did you open a bug about that? If not could you file one on
launchpad?

Thanks,
Sebastien Bacher