Old 10-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Chris Wilson

Default Hundred Papercuts project ideas

Hi there all,
Sorry for the blanket email to so many lists, but this is an area where I think many different people in the community would be able to contribute many different great ideas.

Over the month of October, a discussion is taking place into how best to revive the Hundred Papercuts project, and ideas are being gathered on this*wiki page and discussed on the mailing list of the Papercuts Ninja Launchpad team. We already have a lot of great ideas to try out, but we want as many as we can get, and different people from across the*community*can bring different points of view to the table.

Everybody in the community is invited to suggest ideas on the wiki page, no matter how crazy or radical they may sound - we're not discarding anything until it's first been discussed. Please head on over to the wiki page, have a read through the existing ideas and add your own to the bottom. At the end of this month, we're going to go through what's there and pick out the best ones to become the foundation of the new Hundred Papercuts project.

Thanks,Chris