-   -   Q: Precise customization and installation with new filesystem (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/695817-q-precise-customization-installation-new-filesystem.html)

Changman Lee 08-20-2012 10:15 AM

Q: Precise customization and installation with new filesystem

Hello.

I'm trying to install Ubuntu precise with our filesystem called f2fs.
I've modified partman and libparted for supporting new filesystem.
Since running ubiquity and partitioning sda with f2fs (namely new
filesystem), I'm in "Creating f2fs filesystem for / partition #1 of SCSI1
(0,0,0) (sda)".
Here I'm encountered Message box writing 'mount failed'.
So I've tested manually, $ mount -t f2fs /dev/sda1 /target. This succeeded.
What's the problem? What am I missing? And I'm wondering which process tries
to mount?

Best regard
Changman Lee.