Old 07-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Iain Lane

Default Joining ~ubuntu-desktop

Hi there,

I think it would be beneficial if I were to join the ~ubuntu-desktop
team. It would allow me to not block on sponsors and to be able to
commit directly to the VCS, both of which would be very useful.

I had hoped to go directly to core-dev, but being a member myself means
that we need one more than usual for quorum which is proving slightly
difficult. :P

According to the application page[0]:

,----
| At least three existing members have to confirm that they have worked
| enough with you to judge your skills and that you meet the criteria
| above. Usually these three people are your sponsors.
`----

I'd really appreciate it if you could endorse me.

Cheers!

--
Iain Lane [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer [ laney@debian.org ]