Old 06-22-2012, 11:31 AM
Cyrille Ngassam Nkwenga

Default F3 shortcut missing on Nautilus, Ubuntu 12.10

Hello Desktop Team
First of all, I know it wasn't your decision to remove this Nautilus shortcut ("F3"), it is Gnome.
This
shortcut was a great one for me, and I think I'm not alone. the Ubuntu
dev should* bring it back, please. I don't know what Gnome are thinking
but it is just a non sense.*
removing this shortcut goes against the experience we have with ubuntu.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Sebastien Bacher