-   -   F3 shortcut missing on Nautilus, Ubuntu 12.10 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/675765-f3-shortcut-missing-nautilus-ubuntu-12-10-a.html)

Cyrille Ngassam Nkwenga 06-22-2012 11:31 AM

F3 shortcut missing on Nautilus, Ubuntu 12.10

Hello Desktop Team
First of all, I know it wasn't your decision to remove this Nautilus shortcut ("F3"), it is Gnome.
This
shortcut was a great one for me, and I think I'm not alone. the Ubuntu
dev should* bring it back, please. I don't know what Gnome are thinking
but it is just a non sense.*
removing this shortcut goes against the experience we have with ubuntu.

Sebastien Bacher 06-22-2012 11:47 AM

F3 shortcut missing on Nautilus, Ubuntu 12.10