-   -   Visual Design Assets (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/669791-visual-design-assets.html)

Ted Gould 05-22-2012 07:49 PM

Visual Design Assets

Hello,

We were talking about project management today and how to get work items
on the list for needing visual design. Previously we have assigned
tasks and bugs to design, or individual designers, but in talking with
Nick what he'd prefer is that we assign those tasks and bugs to him --
and he'll ensure that they stay up-to-date with their internal list of
tasks.

He claims his e-mail inbox can handle the task ;-)

So, in the future, if you could please do that hopefully it'll result in
better coordination of work items.

--Ted