Old 04-19-2012, 10:32 AM
Sebastien Bacher

Default Replace system-config-printer by the GNOME printing panel

Hey,

That's somewhat a "leftover" from this cycle, I know Lars has been
working on getting the GNOME tools at feature parity, or at least to be
useful enough to be able to use it instead of the system-config-printer
gui, he was close of having it ready this cycle so I guess it should be
fine for next cycle. Not so much desktop work there I guess since Lars
and Till should have that under control...

Sebastien Bacher