-   -   Replace system-config-printer by the GNOME printing panel (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/657571-replace-system-config-printer-gnome-printing-panel.html)

Sebastien Bacher 04-19-2012 10:32 AM

Replace system-config-printer by the GNOME printing panel

Hey,

That's somewhat a "leftover" from this cycle, I know Lars has been
working on getting the GNOME tools at feature parity, or at least to be
useful enough to be able to use it instead of the system-config-printer
gui, he was close of having it ready this cycle so I guess it should be
fine for next cycle. Not so much desktop work there I guess since Lars
and Till should have that under control...

Sebastien Bacher