Old 04-19-2012, 06:46 AM
Rick Spencer

Default Quality, testability for the desktop components

Sebestien,

Are you looking for discussion on these topics on this list? If so, I would suggest that Libre Office might be a good candidate for us to offer regular integration tests. I know that Libre Office has a test suite, it might be very useful to run these tests daily on Ubuntu (to discover when Ubuntu breaks LO) and it might be useful to run tests on upstream changes (to discover when LO breaks Ubuntu).

Thoughts?

Cheers, Rick