Old 04-18-2012, 08:12 AM
Sebastien Bacher

Default Deprecate language-selector

Hey,

That's a leftover from precise but it would be good to use the upstream
"region" panel code and deprecate language-selector next cycle (better
to have capplets integrated in system settings that those "launchers"
for standalone apps there).

We will maybe need some design input on the ui and to finish the coding
part started this cycle.

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher

Old 04-18-2012, 08:30 AM
Martin Pitt

Sebastien Bacher [2012-04-18 10:12 +0200]:
> That's a leftover from precise but it would be good to use the
> upstream "region" panel code and deprecate language-selector next
> cycle (better to have capplets integrated in system settings that
> those "launchers" for standalone apps there).

+1. The main missing bit here is integrating the ibus module chooser.

Martin

--
Martin Pitt | http://www.piware.de