-   -   GNOME 3.4 packages in Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise Pangolin" (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/649949-gnome-3-4-packages-ubuntu-12-04-precise-pangolin.html)

Christian Hilberg 03-28-2012 04:22 PM

GNOME 3.4 packages in Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise Pangolin"

Hi everyone.

I'm currently working on an Evolution plugin named evolution-kolab [0],
which connects Evolution to the Kolab2 groupware server [1]. Version
3.4.0 of evolution-kolab was the first to be released under the hood of
GNOME (development had previously taken place at SourceForge).

Since Evolution 3.4 will not be shipped with Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise Pangolin"
(it is version 3.2 which is being shipped, if I'm not mistaken), I have
checked with the "GNOME3 Team" [2] for pre-built packages of Evolution and
Evolution-Data-Server 3.4.0 for Precise, but so far, found none in the
launchpad PPA.

Do you have any plans of providing packages for Evo, E-D-S and maybe even
evolution-kolab via this PPA? It would help me much, in that I can have
more people testing evolution-kolab before the release of 3.4.1, in which
I would like to incorporate as many bugfixes as possible.

Kind regards,

Christian

[0] https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Kolab
[1] http://www-old.kolab.org/about-kolab-clients.html
[2] https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team

--
kernel concepts GmbH Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48

Sebastien Bacher 04-03-2012 12:12 PM

GNOME 3.4 packages in Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise Pangolin"