Old 03-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Jo-Erlend Schinstad

Default Privacy pane in Nautilus folder properties?

The new privacy settings for Zeitgeist are cool and something I think
many users will appreciate.

Would it be cool if we got a privacy pane in the folder properties in
Nautilus? It would contain the possibility of encrypting the folder, but
also choose whether or not activities in that folder should be recorded
by Zeitgeist. It should also have a button to open the privacy applet in
System Settings.

There might also be other privacy settings that affects folders.

--
Jo-Erlend Schinstad