-   -   Experimental files lens (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/641152-experimental-files-lens.html)

Michal Hruby 03-05-2012 12:21 PM

Experimental files lens

Hi everyone,

some of you might have noticed that there's a special version of
unity-lens-files in the ubuntu desktop PPA (ppa:ubuntu-desktop/ppa),
which augments the search results provided by Zeitgeist with results
obtained by invoking locate.

Please check it out and let us know what you think about it (testing on
low-end hardware particularly welcome).

Thanks,
Michal

Richard Brown 03-09-2012 06:52 PM