Old 02-18-2012, 04:43 AM
Life Monad

Default Apologies for previous impolite post:Ubuntu,please don't waste time on upgrading flashy themes.

Please allow me to say I'm sorry for previous**impolite *post:Ubuntu,please don't waste time on upgrading flashy themes.*
Perhaps I should apologize to ubuntu developers(and users)*in public.I am sorry. Maybe that day I look like a bit extreme and crazy,I didn't mean to cause bad feelings.*
Please allow me give *an explanation.That day,I recommend Ubuntu Linux to my friends and co-workers.But I was full of fail. In demos,Unity crashes again and again.*One years ago,I had recommended Ubuntu Linux.They said:"It looks beauty,but it lacks of many useful softwares and has some obvious defects,we'd better wait for it to be mature. "
But today I has once again failed.They said the same thing. Theirs words make me sad.So...I made that *complaining post to ubuntu mail lists. Sorry for that. Maybe it had hurt somebody.

Actually,I didn't hate Unity,I also love Ubuntu.*I originally wanted to remind(/warn) the Ubuntu developers that you should not waste effort and energy on Unity,more important things need you to do.*
My apologizes for my discourtesy.
I see Ubuntu Unity's new version becomes more stably.I believe It will get better.Thanks for developers' efforts.*
Thank you.*
I will continue to recommend Ubuntu Linux to my friends.