Old 02-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Life Monad

Default Fwd:Ubuntu, please don't waste time on upgrading your flashy & silly themes, desktop-effects!

Sorry,It means : users *who agree with me,who like me,tasted ubuntu's new version but disappoint it. .......Hn..Obviously you known.After trying Kubuntu *I was a bit annoyed. So, maybe full of *complaint.
(I know that*Canonical will no longer provide financial support to the development of*
Kubuntu after the April release of Kubuntu 12.04.)

However,thank you for your work. Maybe, because I'm tired.
2012/2/13 John Rowland Lenton <john.lenton@canonical.com>

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:24:49 +0800, Ji Cheng <lifemonad@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Ubuntu,Please listen to us. The voice from users! *

my apologies, I seem to have missed the vote that made you my

spokesperson. Where and when was it?

Old 02-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Life Monad

Old 02-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Thomas Prost

> Don't mistake the loudest opinions for the majority opinion. There
> are
> plenty of people who, like me, really enjoy using Unity everyday. We
> just don't hijack every blog of Google+ comment thread to say so.

... and more probably than not, there are unfortunately just as much
people - like me, who do NOT enjoy their "daily unity" but do use it
devoid of grumbling, because they´re committed to the rest of ubuntu
(for months, it seems to me, as if there has merely been a copy of unity
on some ISOs or CDs ?)- also without blogging it everywhere (sorry,
first time happens here) :-(

--
Peace,
Thomas