Old 02-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Thomas Prost

Default Remove unnecessary objects from the indicators (mainly messages indicator)

Am Montag, den 06.02.2012, 14:32 +0200 schrieb Petko:
> On 02/05/2012 04:56 PM, Jo-Erlend Schinstad wrote:
> > On 05. feb. 2012 15:05, Petko wrote:
> >>
> >> And for Ubuntu One - I'm pretty sure its place isn't in the Messages
> >> menu .
> >>

> > Category indicator menus are for actionable indications that belongs
> > to a category. When I send you an invitation, it is not just a
> > notification that something is happening. You need to respond to the
> > invitation in order to make use of it. But such an invitation is also
> > a message, which means it is an actionable indication raised by the
> > message you receive from another user. For that reason, it does belong
> > in the message menu.
> >
> > The type of invitation I'm talking about, is when someone shares a
> > folder with you. You can then accept and sync the folder or not.
> >
> > Jo-Erlend Schinstad
>
> Fair enough

... sorry - but: What version was that all about ???
--
Peace,
Thomas

Old 02-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Thomas Prost

Am Sonntag, den 12.02.2012, 14:17 +0200 schrieb Petko:
> On 02/12/2012 01:07 PM, Thomas Prost wrote:

> > ... sorry - but: What version was that all about ???
> > --
> > Peace,
> > Thomas
> >

> Precise (if you're asking about that) .

... yesss :-) (just to pigeonhole your talk)
And additionally I was prying about the panel staying at version 3.2.2.1
in Ubuntu 12.04 ?