Old 02-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Pedro Bessa

Default no worry

Em 28-01-2012 12:08, Pedro Bessa escreveu:

Hi Ubuntu team and community,

you're making Ubuntu HUD now. It's going to make me switch
from keyboard to mouse, from keyboard to mouse, from keyboard to mouse...

If I can use only the keyboard well, I won't have to switch to mouse and
that will put an end to the annoying switching.

To make me use only the keyboard well, show me Unity's keyboard shorcuts
somewhere in the Unity GUI, that is, make me discover Unity's keyboard
shortcuts.

WIndows 98 had:
Edit -> Copy CTRL+C
Edit -> Paste CTRL+V

I want Unity to have:
Hover Dash Icon -> tooltip shows "Dash (Super Tab)"
Hover Ubuntu Software Center Icon -> tooltip shows "Ubuntu Software
Center (Super 5)"*

Hover System Settings Icon -> tooltip shows "Ubuntu One (Super 6)"*
Hover System Settings Icon -> tooltip shows "System Settings (Super 7)"*
*in my computer

So what do you say?

Best regards,
Pedro Bessa

If Ubuntu HUD shows the root menu items,
so if I'm using the mouse, I can continue using the mouse
and focuses the cursor on the Ubuntu HUD input box,
so if I'm using the keyboard, I can continue using the keyboard,
I won't have the annoying switching worry.