Old 01-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Alexander

Default 11.10, Two monitors, Twin View, nvidia

Hi all,
I'm wondering if anybody can provide some insight into why I experience the following problem.
When I have two monitors set up the second is set to "twin view" using nvidia control panel.
On my primary monitor if I click on the top panel a drop down menu doesn't stay open unless I click and hold.

This doesn't occur when I'm running one monitor.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
--
Alexander